You are here
Home » Fishermen Development Rebate On HSD Oil - CSS
Department of Fisheries
- Acts and Rules
- G.R. and Circulars
- Fisherie Report
- Infrastructure Provided
- Annual Reports
- Loan and Recovery
- Fisheries Cooperative Society
- Fisheries Report
- Disaster Management
- Co-operative Network
- Employees Corner
- Code of Conduct
- Details of action taken against the illegal fishing vessels under Maharashtra Marine Fisheries Regulation Act 1981
- Department Space
Fishermen Development Rebate On HSD Oil - CSS
Concession @ Rs. 1.50 / liter is provided to Fishermen on Diesel oil used for fishing boats. Admissible diesel limit for fishing boats.
Limitation of use of diesel for fishing boats are as follows :-
|Fishing boats||Admissible diesel limit – in iters|
|Per day||Per Annum|
- Fishing boat owner should be BPL.
- The fishing boats obeying Maharashtra Marine Fishing Regulation Act 1981 are eligible for benefits of this scheme.
- The fishing boats fishing in the fishing Ban period are not eligible to avail benefits of this scheme.
- Fishing boats constructed up to 9th five years plan and boats of length less than 20 meters are eligible to avail benefits of this scheme.
- Boat shall be registered as fishing boat.
- Diesel shall be purchased only in the Diesel pumps approved by Fisheries Department.
- Subsidy amount will be credited to the loan account of the group in case of N.C.D.C. boat.